Thursday, October 2, 2008

This month is such a special one!

Yesterday marked the beginning of my birthday month! Usually I don't declare the whole month as mine, but we went out for my birthday dinner with my parents, so why not?
We went to Rainforest Cafe and it was SO fun. I had never eaten there before but I have wanted to ever since it opened. The ambiance was so cool and the food was pretty good too. We lucked into going on Family Night, which means kids eat for $1.99. The typical kids meal is $6, so that isn't so bad. Next time we go, we are going to order Morgan a meal too and really do the family night right. I highly recommend that you save your pennies and check out the Rainforest cafe, even if is just to say that you tried it.

I have several pictures that we took from the evening.






I also have this handy dandy video of Morgan's latest parlor trick. She can wave! She will wave at Hi, Bye-Bye, or Night night. It is awesome! We will take a better video sometime, but I wanted to get something up.



Stay tuned this month for some special posts....

No comments:

Dinner Calendar