Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Places I want to take the kids

I love to be out and about and do all sorts of things with the kids. As I've been trying to find what I want to do for Morgan's birthday party, I have found all sorts of fun places I want to take the kids.
It's more fun if you go with someone, so if any of these interest you too, let me know and we'll plan a field trip.

Toy Town Playcenter - Toy Town is a 2,000 square foot, indoor play center located in Ahwatukee (East Valley), where kids can dress up, have a tea party, play with a train set, ride little cars, imagine and get lost in the joys of childhood!
Hall of Flame Musuem - Like 100 fire "trucks" (some were horse drawn)
Cerreta Candy Company(Glendale) - Tour of a candy factory in Glendale
Stuffington Bear Factory - Tour a Real live working teddy bear factory. In your face, Build-a-Bear.
Mesa Farmers Market I can't believe it, but I've never been to a farmer's market.
Children's Museum of Phoenix - I've heard awesome things about it, but haven't been yet. A little on the pricey side at $9 for admission though.

I'd love some ideas of fun places to go too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this out:

http://www.arizonamuseumforyouth.com/

Anonymous said...

The Children's Museum of Phoenix is total FUN! Check them out at http://www.childrensmuseumofphoenix.org/

Anonymous said...

Hey. There's a special coupon offer going on for all Children's Museum. You can get one free Children's Museum admission ticket if you download the coupon at http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/deals/#373969.

Arid-zona Mom said...

The candy factory is great, though the tour isn't what I thought it would be..you're on one side of the 1/2 wall, the speaker on the other and you can barely hear what she's saying as you walk down the line. But the candy is GREAT!

Go to gocitykids.com and there are a bunch of things to do. I would LOVE to get together and go visit a fire station with a bunch of the kids. I'll see what we need to do for that. I'm game for any of the list!

and check out bounceu.com they are great too, well Morgan is a bit young still.

Dinner Calendar