Thursday, August 9, 2007

Weekly update

Lots of random things are going on this week.
I had my monthly Doctor appointment this week and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. I love that. Everything is looking good so far according to the Doctor. She also said that at my next appointment, we will probably schedule the c-section. Whoa, that's crazy that we could know the birth-date of our sweet baby girl so soon.

We are also several steps closer to getting our synthetic grass. We are probably going with a company called Synlawn. They have an awesome website, showroom, and low pressure sales people. Hubby and I are going back on Saturday so he can see the samples and we can decide which "grass" we are going with. Even if we buy on Saturday, it will be another month before it is installed. Then J'dub will have a place to play in the backyard. Yay!!

Speaking of Saturday, it is also my Sister's b-day and niece Emily's b-day. (Happy 30th Cedar!) Emily is having a party on Saturday so that should be fun for J'dub. He's not acting like he feels very good, so hopefully we will be better by then. Maybe he's teething again. :(

No comments:

Dinner Calendar