Sunday, August 19, 2007

Baby #2 update

It's been a while since I've said much about the pregnancy, so here is what is going on.

I'm 24 weeks pregnant(on Tuesday), which means no more sleeping on my back. :( I'm feeling the baby move all the time and Ryan has also been able to feel the baby move.

I get a weekly email about the baby's development, so here are some general things going on.
- The baby is now 11 inches long and weighs 1¼ to 1½ pounds.
- Taste buds are also developing, and the lungs are becoming more developed and complex. (Hubby thinks this must be where my recent cravings have come from.)

We have our level 2 ultrasound this Friday, so it will be nice to see the baby again and make sure everything is going well.
At my next Dr appointment we I will do a standard glucose test to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes. The Doctor also said we will probably schedule the C-section. Come the beginning on August we should know the exact date the baby will be born. A little weird to think of that.

We have 99% decided on the name Morgan Fox. For anyone who might not know, those are both family names on my side. This naming process went much more smoothly than the first time around. It's been great. We've been hesitant to start referring to the baby as Morgan, just in case this second ultrasound pops up with some extra anatomy a little baby girl shouldn't have.

Anytime you are curious about how far along I am, there is a pregnancy counter on the top of the blog which says how far along I am and how many days are left.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar