Sunday, August 12, 2007

Crafty ideas

The bug post had a lot to do with my Mom sending me an email teasing me that she already knew the stories and info I was putting in my blog. Well, I hadn't told her that particular gem, so I thought I had better post it.

On to other more interesting/random things.
- The crayon pouch I made was a big hit at the party. YAY for being crafty!
- Joann Etc is having a mondo sale this week/weekend. I can't wait. There have been a few things I have been eying that are now on sale.
- I think I have found my newest sewing projects. Baby booties. Check out these two links with patterns and pictures, (Courtesy of RookieMoms)
  1. Martha Stewart Felt Baby Booties
  2. Bitty Booties
- Another sewing project I would love to try is this stuffed ball, also found at RookieMoms. I love their website. If you are looking for a craft to do, just go to their Crafty category and there are like 76 entries. I'm not sure I'd classify them all as crafts, but still fun to read.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar