Thursday, August 16, 2007

Little man's vocabulary

Sometimes it doesn't seem like J'dub talks very much, so I thought I would make a list of all things he says. The list is longer than I thought it would be.
  • EDIT: Thank you (oops, I forgot his first words on the list)
  • EDIT: Bless you. He just started saying that in the last few days. He says it like he is imitating your sneeze, so you get a very emphatic BLESS you.
  • Mama
  • Da (for Daddy)
  • No
  • Yes (Only sometimes)
  • Uh-Oh
  • Whoa
  • Beep Beep (when opening doors, it means get out of the way, the door is opening)
  • Whee! (that's what you say when you push anything with wheels around)
  • Pee Pee - for diaper changes or anatomy
  • Pablo - (That means I want to watch Backyardigans. The first line in the opening is, "Hi My name is Pablo.")
  • Go, Go. Another Backyardigans reference for the Race Around the World episode
  • "ish" - For fish, that one is hit and miss
  • Juice
  • Cheese (sometimes he says it. Sounds a bit like Juice)
  • Shoes
  • Ball
  • Papa (I've only heard him use it once or twice, but he was referring to Grandpa)
  • Woof, woof (dogs)
  • Hi - but he will only say it when he is talking on one of his play phones.
Those aren't necessarily the order in which he learned to say them. Just the order I remembered them in. I'll add more as I think of them.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar