Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bug Barrettes

Oh how I do love making new crafts. I decided that I needed some bows/barrettes for my neato bow holder. I hit the interweb and came up with some great free tutorials on how to make bows. I've only tried these bug ones so far, but I think they are uber-cute. Click Read More to see the slideshow. . .



I included a picture of the back of the purple butterflies so you can see how I attached them to the clip.

I need to find a model for my hairbows. Little Mister isn't all that great a candidate. Morgan probably won't have enough hair until she is about 2 to wear any of these, but they are so fun to make.
I also thought I would include the links to the two really awesome websites I have found so far.
The Ribbons Retreat
Girly Things - Free Hair Bow Instructions

No comments:

Dinner Calendar