Friday, August 24, 2007

It's STILL a girl!!

Ultrasound #2 was today and things went pretty well. The perinatologist will go over the pictures and give the results to my Doctor. However the tech that did the ultrasound said that I was measuring appropriately and she didn't see anything that wasn't supposed to be there.

We do have a some pictures that they sent home with us but I don't think I am going to post them. One is of our baby girl's female bits, which would just be a little weird. The rest are of the face, but it is hard to make out and slightly creepy since it's just the outline of a little skull.

One cool thing from the ultrasound is that while they were taking the pictures of the face you could see the baby moving her mouth around. That was pretty cool.

One uncool thing from the ultrasound is that the tech decided she wanted me to use the restroom partway through the exam. No big deal except that as I was still putting myself back together she opened the exam room door and just had it standing open. Ummm hello? I don't think the whole office needs to see me wiping goo off my belly with my pants half down.

I am very glad the perinatologist visit is over and things seem to be going well.


Oh and happy 50th post to me!! May there be many more to follow.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar