Thursday, April 3, 2008

Morgan is in her crib!

Morgan has a nursery{mostly}! On April 1st she started taking naps and sleeping part of the night in her new bed. I'm usually too tired to but her back in her room after her middle of the night feedings, so she still spends some time in the co-sleeper. I can't wait to get some more decor going on the room, but we still have to figure out exactly were things will be going permanently. I realize a crib isn't exactly a "big-girl" bed, but compared to the co-sleeper it is. Therefore I spend a lot of time telling her about her big girl bed. She does look pretty tiny when she is laying all swaddled on a big crib mattress.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

Myndie said...

Thanks for the comment on my picture blog. Are you LDS? Just wondering:) I hope you are having a good day.

Bob and Danya said...

Your little Morgan is sure a cutie! I love the cute pics of her sleeping. (of course we all love sleeping babies)! That bumper is super cute too. One day maybe I'll get a pink bumper! LOL!

Dinner Calendar