Thursday, April 3, 2008

Big Sale at JCPenney

JCPenney is having a big sale right now, they have a lot of things for 40% off plus they have some Buy 1, get another for $1. I loaded up the kiddies this morning and we got our shopping on. Here is what we got. (Click on the picture to see a larger version of it.)


The light green dress was about 85% off making it $4.99 from $29.99.
The blue ribbon dress was 40% off plus an additional 10% off coupon making it, $10.79. I LOVE it to pieces though. I could just squish it to death and hang it from my rear view mirror.
I have discovered that while yellow is not a good color on me or my son, Morgan looks FIERCE in it. So I have just been buying it all up.

Joshua got a dino-shirt because he has recently started caring what shirt he wears and throws a fit when it is time to take off the dino pj's. He got to pick from several dinosaur shirts and that was his favorite.

I of course need to thank Grandma for her generosity in footing the bill for this little excursion. She offered to buy an outfit for each of them but did the awesome grandma thing and bought lots of things for them. THANKS MOM!

No comments:

Dinner Calendar