Friday, May 8, 2009

America's Next Top Baby Model


About two weeks ago I made this skirt for Morgan. I was trying desperately to get a good picture of her wearing the skirt where you can also see the button flower that I sewed on for embellishment. She was not cooperating at all. Ryan took this snapshot, and I love it. You can't see the skirt very well, but I think Morgan looks very "model-esque." I'm thinking Italian Vogue, or maybe she could be the spokesbaby for Crocs. She is after all showing off their product so well. (Someone watches America's Next Top Model if you couldn't tell)

Later I'll take a pic of the skirt on the hanger, and then post about all my recent craft endeavors. :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

That skirt is so cute! You are very crafty:) She definately has that model look on her face.

Dinner Calendar