Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Splash Park

My Mom and I took the kids to the Splash pad at Jaycee Park in Tempe. We got there pretty early, and we had the whole thing to ourselves. It was pretty nice.

Joshua LOVED the water gun shooters and would run over everytime they came on. One thing I really liked about the park is that the water wasn't on a timer or anything like that. You could go and push the button to start the water anytime you wanted. Maybe if we keep going back my kids will get more used to the whole thing and actually want to get splashed a little more!

I think you can click on the collages to see a bigger version.






2 comments:

Edna Guerrero said...

Looks like they had a super duper time. I've never been there. I'll have to take Jessica

the cakes said...

That parks looks amazing! Never knew about it - is it new? Glad you had such a good time. When I turn on the sprinklers, my kids run around it - rarely through it. Silly kids!

Dinner Calendar