Monday, March 31, 2008

Mom's Birthday Present/ Wall Vinyl

Happy belated birthday Mom! She said she had all she needed and didn't want anything for her birthday, so I was trying to think of a sentimental gift that wouldn't result in more tchotchkes piling up around the house. I decided to get her some wall vinyl to decorate her photo wall. Here are some pictures of the final product. Bennett is in Brown and "families are forever" is in black. You might be able to read families are forever better if if you went for a dark and light contrast, but those were the colors that would really match the decor. I LOVE it personally. I can't wait to do something similar when I get a photo wall or something cool for Morgan's nursery. You can get something like this for your own house for about $25, more or less depending on size. We can do all sorts of quotes and fun things for any room.



No comments:

Dinner Calendar