Friday, March 28, 2008

From the mouth of babes III

So Joshua is continuing to grow his vocabulary which is super awesome. He is even putting two words together which is great. I'm not a big fan of "No, mine!" but at least it is a sentence. He is cut down to about 1 show a day so he gets his choice between Pablo(Backyardigans), Dora, or Go Diego Go. He can say Pablo and Dora but he is having some trouble with Diego. It sounds like something different every time. Today it was Do Do Do, (like the bird.)

Here's another awesome Samantha story, which I am sad I did not witness myself. Last week my Mom blew her nose and Samantha asked to see her boogies. My Mom said, "that's not proper etiquette." Samantha replied, "it's not appropriate either?" Well that's all well and good but the best part is that my Mom went ahead and showed her the boogies. Samantha's reply to that was, "Grandma that's gross." Oh how awesome is that!

No comments:

Dinner Calendar