Friday, September 14, 2007

"Men on a mission"

Today I was checking out the Arizona Republic's website and I saw a headline that I thought was a bit troubling at first. It said, "Mormons exposed by 'Men on a Mission'." I figured someone had written some book or something about how evil us members of the church are or something.
However, I was pleasantly surprised to see that a group of return missionaries are putting out a calendar to raise money for charities in the areas they served. I have to imagine that the pictures probably overstep some modesty boundaries. They also sell apparel on their website and the t-shirts are actually pretty cute. There is one of stick-figure missionaries that says "I heart Mormon boys"

In any case, good for a laugh and I was pleasantly surprised that the article was not what I originally thought it would be.

If you are interested the website is: http://www.menonamissioncalendar.com/
The azcentral article was found here.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar