Monday, September 24, 2007

I came, I saw, I conquered... the Hobby Lobby

I am fairly certain that everyone is just dying to know how my Hobby Lobby shopping extravaganza went. Well let me tell you, it was excellent. Ryan and Joshua are most definitely off the hook in the birthday present category. How I managed to spend $60 when everything was 50% off is a little baffling, but I am ecstatic with all my purchases.
I was going to post a picture of all my spoils, but I figured that someone should be in suspense about what I'm getting for my birthday. My birthday is in just under two weeks, so I will dutifully stay out of everything until then. Then I'll post a picture or two.

In other random news, finding a scorpion on the premises every 6 days is getting annoying. It is also making me very paranoid about this Thursday(that would be the next 6th day). Scorpion season ends in November, so hurry up and get here November. Crazy(cuz I'm pregnant) and scared do not a good combination make.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar