Sunday, December 14, 2008

Laugh or Cry

So I had one of those moments today with Joshua where you don't know whether to laugh or cry. I had taken the kiddies to my Mom's house and left Ryan home for some R&R. As we were leaving Grandma's I told Joshua we were going home to see Daddy. His response was, "I want to pick a new home."
I chose to laugh. In fact, I laughed rather heartily.
I think it's because every night when Joshua hears it is bed time, he immediately starts whining that he wants to pick a new book to read. I'm not sure why he whines because he gets to read whatever book he wants every night, but that is how it goes.

In other laugh or cry news, Morgan was exploring the house and it got quiet. I tracked her down and she had her hands in the toilet water. Ick! We are usually very good about keeping the door closed and I guess I need to work on keeping the lid down too.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have one: Sophie called me her Step-mom the other day. I think she has been watching cinderella too much!

Dinner Calendar