Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a truly wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We were able to spend Thanksgiving Day with everyone in my immediate family. True, it's only my parents and my sister's family but with their hectic work schedules we usually only get EVERYONE together on Christmas Eve. It was a lot of fun getting to eat, visit, and watch the kids play.
We were also fortunate enough that my Dad had the time to do a little Photo shoot with our family. We were able to get out between showers and got some good pictures.


Ryan's family had Thanksgiving on Saturday and it was a blast too.

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family, both by birth and by marriage.
We love them very much and of course we love our happy little Family of four.

1 comment:

Edna Guerrero said...

Those pictures are amazing! You guys all look so beautiful! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Dinner Calendar