Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Christmas... outfits!

The benefit of having a baby right before Christmas is that I get to plan for Christmas family portraits with our new little one. Yay!
Thanks to my parents and a 15% off coupon at Children's place I have procured the Christmas outfit for little sweet Morgan.

Thanks to my sister, Joshua got an adorable Janie and Jack gray moleskin suit for Christmas last year. It was 12-24 months, but it is really just starting to fit him now. I tried to find a picture of it on the internet, but since it's from last year, no dice. I'm thinking of getting him this tie so he can be all matchy-matchy with Morgan. I wish I had looked for it while we were at the mall today, but it was a mad-house in that store.



Now I just have to figure out what Ryan and I will wear. Hopefully we work out a time with my Dad during his super busy season for him to take our pictures. I guess fancy outfits won't do us much good without a photographer. Details, details.

Dinner Calendar