Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Independence Day 2009!

This year for the 4th of July we decided to host a family barbecue. It was pretty low-key which I loved, because I have a tendency to get all stressed out over hosting events!

My BIL said this pictures had better not end up on Facebook, so I am respecting his wishes and blogging them instead. :)

We played some Rockband....


Joshua and Taisei sung back-up.


This picture cracked me up because it was a picture of Joshua and Tai looking at pictures of themselves on the computer.

These cuties are two of my other nephews, Kazuma and Asher. (So technically Kazuma is my second cousin-in-law, but that is just a mouthful.) They are about 6 weeks apart and are just cute as can be.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Rock Band is so awesome! It became even more awesome with the addition of the microphone. I think I could play it all day.

Dinner Calendar