Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Father's Day Finally!

I've been holding off on my blogging because I really wanted to get our Father's Day project finished. It finally is done!

For Father's Day Ryan got a new flat panel TV. Yippee! Only problem is that it wasn't going to fit in our old entertainment center. We decided to get creative with the Expedit bookcase that we already had for my craft supplies. With a lot of playing and a little bit of helping from the kids,



we turned this...

into this . . .


I love it and I'm pretty sure Ryan does too! Happy Father's Day Ryan! You totally deserve a nice place to kick up your feet and relax sometimes! We love you!

3 comments:

The Pullins said...

Very nice! I am totally impressed.

Edna Guerrero said...

Woo Hoo!!! It looks great!

Missy said...

Wow! What an awesome gift! I better not let Kevin see this...

Dinner Calendar