Monday, August 11, 2008

Daily Note Jar Craft

I've been pretty busy with important things like watching the Olympics. I did squeeze in some time to make a cute craft project my sister turned me on to.
Essentially it's a jar with inspirational/motivational quotes and the recipient opens one a day for a month. You can really put whatever type of message you want in the envelopes and I have some awesome ideas. Two of the ladies I visit have birthdays this month, so I decided to make them these jars for their birthdays. I am about 90% sure that the jar pictured below will match the dome decor of its recipient, so I hope that works out.
It is a pretty time consuming project{That's a lot of little tiny envelopes to make}, but isn't that what makes it special?

I need to work on my photography, but I'm pretty happy with the way it came out. I'm sure I'll take pics of the other one when it gets done too!




No comments:

Dinner Calendar