Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Morgan Update

It's been too long since I've done a Morgan update. I don't have her vital stats, but I have the rest of the dirt on little Miss Morgan.
She is growing up so fast.
♪ She will be 8 months old on August 5.
♪ She is wearing mostly 9-12 month clothes with some exceptions both up and down.
♪ She is a master at sitting up, although she can't get herself to sitting quite yet.
♪ She is working really hard at getting her tummy off the ground so she can be on her hands and knees.
♪ Today she started doing that thing where babies scoot backwards before they get the crawling down. She did is just once or twice, but I think crawling won't be too far off.
♪ She is eating much better, although anything with milk in it still gives her a horrible rash on her skin.
♪ She loves bananas and applesauce. Those are by far the favorites. She also loves those little puffs.
♪ Sunday night she slept 11.5 hours. Holy moley. Sadly, Monday night was not a repeat of that, but we are getting there.
♪ She has the sweetest smile that will just light up the room.
♪ She idolizes Joshua and is so excited when he will play with her.
♪ She is very very vocal. She "talks" very loud and often. This is one of the reasons Joshua keeps his distance I think.
♪ I love her to pieces and I sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am to have her.


I'll have to do an update of Joshua later. It's 11pm and I'm sleepy!

No comments:

Dinner Calendar