Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The last week

Joshua has been obsessed with the Thomas and Friends website, so I have not gotten any time to blog or read anyone else's blog either. If Joshua isn't on the computer, then he wants to be. It's really cramping my style. :)
So here is what has been going on...
♪ Last Thursday I went out scrapbooking without either of my kids. Yahoo! It was heavenly. I adore my kids, but a break is nice sometimes. AND while I was out Ryan totally cleaned the kitchen and family room. {Sorry ladies, he's taken.} Talk about the best surprise ever.
♪ Friday I went shopping with my SIL at AZ mills mall. She got some super cute maternity clothes. I, for once, abstained from purchasing anything.
♪ Saturday we went and saw Thomas- The Great Discovery in the movie theater. I have so much to say about it, I am going to make it a separate post.
♪ Saturday we also went to my inlaws for dinner and some family bonding. It was a fun.
♪ Saturday night I was exhausted from all the activities and passed out in bed pretty early and slept really hard, leading us to Sunday morning.
♪ Sunday morning when Morgan woke me up, I could hardly move. My back was killing me. I had to have Ryan help me sit up in bed. I think I was laying weird and during the 5-6 hours since Morgan had last woken me up, I hadn't moved at all. Fun times.

That is about it.
Oh we did get a new and snazzy DigiCam{digital camera}. It is the Canon PowerShot SD750. I LOVE IT!!!


No comments:

Dinner Calendar