Saturday, February 2, 2008

Random Update

I haven't been updating much recently, because it doesn't seem like there is much going on. My most recent projects include trying to get Morgan's nursery set up. At this point that includes reorganizing the hall and closets, cleaning up the office, and moving everything in the office to other parts of the house. So far we are on the cleaning up the office stage.
I am pretty excited to make decorations for the nursery. We are going pink and brown. Monica got Morgan some awesome nesting boxes that have polka dots, so I think we will definitely be working polka dots into the theme. I think I am going to try making a crib bumper too. Sounds pretty challenging for my sewing skills, but thank goodness I have an awesome mother and sister to help me. If anyone has any cute ideas, let me know.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar