Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ninja Warrior

Around our house we have recently become a bit obsessed with a show called Ninja Warrior. It's an obstacle type show from Japan that they show on G4 TV. It's in Japanese with English subtitles.
Now here is some background info. Every time we turn on the TV Joshua starts yelling Dora or Pablo(The Backyardigans) because that is what he wants to watch. Well today I turned on the TV and in response to Joshua's yelling I said, "We are going to watch Ninja Warrior right now." Here comes the good part. Joshua then started running around yelling, "HI-YAW! (A karate chop sound, that's my best stab at spelling it.) It has nothing to do with the show itself, but he apparently knows what a Ninja is.

Awesome!

And before you ask, yes, we watch too much television at our house.

1 comment:

joshua said...

I feel compeled to say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Dinner Calendar