Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a week part 2

The second part of the week was no less interesting than the first.

First off, Our evil lair is completed! The "Laser" is up and running. I will have to take pictures of my laundry room, it is quite a set-up. If you don't know what I'm talking about, there will be more about the laser and its place at my home later on.

Then Ryan came down with the crud. Poor guy, earned himself a 3 day weekend thanks to a stomach bug.

The week concluded with a trip to the zoo with my SIL and two of my nephews. It was a little warm and a little more crowded than I prefer, but still a lot of fun.

Joshua's first encounter with peacocks

Capper and Joshua chillin' on a rock

How cute, little boys holding hands and running. It'd be WAY cuter if they weren't running away from their Mommies with great speed.

Check out the Condor. This had to be my favorite thing this time around. I'm not sure that you can get the full effect of how big this bird was, but wow. He was huge.

I realize that my week concluded on a Wednesday, but this next week is going to be busy too! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Dinner Calendar