Thursday, January 17, 2008

6 weeks old!

Oops, I wrote this last week, but Saved it as a draft instead of posting it. Morgan was actually 6 weeks old on Jan. 16.

Morgan here, I'm 6 weeks old and I am such a big girl.
I'm getting so good at holding my head. I love to look around and see the world. I especially love looking at faces. I've gotten to the point where I only wake up about once a night. Mommy and Daddy really love that! They also love that I fall asleep on my own without having to be rocked or bounced. I still like to poop and pee without my diaper on, but not as often as I used to.
The skill I am most proud of is that I can follow objects with my eyes. It does get a little complicated when Mommy is trying to kiss my forehead but I would rather look at her face.
I'm growing everyday and I weigh about 10 lbs now.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar