Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank You Cards

My two favorite things to blog about are my kids, and crafts. Joshua and I haven't really been doing a whole lot of interesting things recently and my scrapbooking has been for a gift, so I can't really talk about that yet. Therefore I have been pretty quiet on ye olde blog. However I have made some thank you cards for those kind and generous people who have literally showered baby gifts down upon our heads. I've never really made cards before, but I have to say it was quite fun.

Pink and brown is my new favorite color combination and I had some awesome handmade paper that had lots of pink and some pink and brown. Here's a picture of the finished product.

Now I just have to write the actual notes and mail them!!

No comments:

Dinner Calendar