Thursday, March 8, 2007

Updates and things

Well it has been too long since I have posted. We have had a busy week indeed. Lots of work, sickness, and life in general.

Last week Instant Imprints went to a community fair so I was whipping up lots of examples of engraved gives to show. There are so many things you can do with that laser engraver, it is amazing. The latest were birth announcements on ceramic tile, 50th wedding anniversary gifts, and of course the scrapbooking/cardmaking cut-outs. I'll try and take some pictures of the samples I make. I find it endlessly entertaining and perhaps some people might like to see what I am up to.

This Saturday J'dub and I are going to Utah with my parents to visit my Grandpa B and various other family. Papa Bear is staying behind so as not to miss work. We will miss him sorely, but working is good too. It will be J'dub's first time meeting his Great Grandpa so I am very excited for that.

J'dub seems to have a cough and a bit of a runny nose. I hope it is his teething and not a cold.
Speaking of teeth, he is up to 8 now. I discovered the seventh tooth last week and the eighth is right behind.

I also have a cold/allergies and am really hoping that doesn't affect the trip to Utah.

No comments:

Dinner Calendar