Well J'dub is officially fourteen months old. My how time flies. Looks like those 1 year pictures might be turning into 18 month old pictures. :)
He isn't walking quite yet, but he is awfully close. We want him to have that sense of independence, but at the same time we think it is quite a task keeping up with him now.
In the last few weeks J'dub has started doing all sorts of new things like:
- doing the actions to "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee."
- Quacking, baa-ing, and moo-ing. They all sound the exact same, but you know what he is doing.
- Handing over his pacifier when asked. (he still gets to use it at night)
- Tries to unbuckle his high chair when he is done.
- Some crazy new sound with his tongue. He is trying to roll his r's.
- He tries to unlock doors. He got a hold of my keys and was standing by the door trying to insert the key